Global Steering Systems selects ITI for PLM Migration
Global Steering Systems (GSS), a world-class supplier of automotive steering components, called on ITI to migrate Creo CAD files from Pro/INTRALINK to Teamcenter.
"We couldn't have done this without ITI. The data migration went flawlessly. If I could do it again, I wouldn’t do anything differently. The ITI team worked closely with us and helped realize 100% of the expected value in our initial PLM investment." - Jamie Moneta, GSS IT Director
Game Changer: One million CAD files migrated in one weekend. ITI is called upon by a major industrial machine manufacturer to migrate Creo CAD files from MatrixOne to PTC's Windchill PDMLink.
“The required speed at which ITI migrated one million CAD files into PTC’s Windchill PDMLink seemed a formidable challenge, especially between the systems from different PLM providers. One million CAD files in a weekend? In our experience, this will be a new standard for CAD migration performance. That’s a real game-changer.” - Chris Gregory, CIMdata Practice Manager for PLM Success
- ArvinMeritor - CADfix opens the doors to 3D Model Legacy Data
- EADS - Proficiency accelerates product development through design collaboration
- High-precision engineering client - GoToINVENTOR offers corporate CAD harmonization from SolidWorks to Inventor
- Industrial Machine Manufacturer - ITI migrates 1 million Creo CAD files to PTC's Windchill PDMLink in a weekend
- Global Steering Systems - ITI migrates 250,000 Creo files from Pro/INTRALINK to Teamcenter
- Magneti Marelli - Proficiency helps Magneti Marelli design once and deliver often
- manroland AG - Proficiency makes automated feature based CAD translation possible
- Medical Device Manufacturer - Manual migration of SOLIDWORKS data to Teamcenter as part of an acquisition
- SGFS - A single CAD environment delivers multi-CAD results thanks to Proficiency
- Wartsila - Proficiency speeds collaboration with international partners
- Zodiac Arresting Systems America - Proficiency speeds the migration of legacy data from Solid Edge to CATIA