ITI employees are leaders in their field, delivering results through effective technical project management, innovative solution development, and highly responsive customer interaction. Working at ITI promotes personal and professional growth. Our flexible environment encourages employee development, teamwork, and the opportunity for advancement. We believe in a healthy work/life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package at a lower than national average cost to the employee.
ITI is seeking talented engineers
Do you know CAD and/or PLM software systems? Are you an experienced software engineer or a CAD designer with software engineering skills? Are you looking to work directly with the end-customer?
If you have this diverse mix of skills, we want you to join our team!
What we look for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in the following disciplines - Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or Mechanical, Electrical, or Aeronautical Engineering
- Years of experience can range from recent graduate to significant experience
- Software development experience in Java, C++, and/or Python
- Familiarity with CAD or PLM software, engineering data management, and/or database applications is a definite plus
- Able to interact and influence customers
- Good problem solving skills, self-starting, and well organized
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.
ITI Human Resources
5303 DuPont Circle
Milford, OH 45150
E-Mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITI, Ltd. Human Resources
4 Carisbrooke Court
Buckingway Business Park
Phone: +44 (0) 1954 234300
Fax: +44 (0) 1954 234349
E-mail resume to: email@example.com