STEP/IGES to STL Conversion
CADfix STL generates high-quality, watertight, STL files, with user options for facet style and close control over facet sizing parameters. The intuitive interface allows users to preview the STL before exporting, ensuring users are left with a suitable mesh for their needs downstream.
CADfix STL features
- Generate high-quality watertight facets, from STEP or IGES CAD models.
- Options for faceting style to produce quality facets or minimal facets.
- Configurable tessellation parameters, with user-defined facet sag and turn.
- Close control over facet sizing parameters such as expansion rate, minimum facet length, and a minimum number of facets per edge.
- Full access to the models’ properties and assembly structure.
- Multiple export options to produce separate files for each body or based on color, layer, or label.
- Export to STL, Neutral ASCII mesh file, NASTRAN, and ABAQUS file formats.
CADfix STL is the latest addition to the product CADfix family which is founded on ITI’s extensive geometry handling expertise and aimed at solving complex CAD interoperability problems. For CAD models that require repair, defeaturing, simplification, or other advanced geometry processing as part of the PLM workflow, users can upgrade to the CADfix Data Exchange, CADfix PPS, or CADfix Viz solutions.
CADfix STL is a free product offered with no end-user support. However, we value the feedback of our users and would encourage you to submit any issues, feedback, and feature requests. FEEDBACK