The powerful set of CADfix geometry translation and repair tools allows users to maximize the re-use of CAD data in downstream CAD, CAM, and CAE applications.
- Translate, repair, and simplify CAD models for CAD, CAM, and CAE
- Geometry processing for advanced simulation and manufacturing
- Minimize downstream CAD model rework
- Accelerate legacy CAD data conversion
- Integrate and automate CAD, CAM, and CAE processes
CADfix is packaged as a desktop or server solution, with extensible modular functionality dependent upon the end user’s source and target systems. The application may be integrated into PLM or workflow automation tools. CADfix also serves as a pre-processor within proprietary CAE-centric OEM applications.
- Import and export interfaces for most popular CAD formats, solid modeling kernels, and data exchange standards
- Advanced healing and repair engine to correct and repair geometric and topological flaws within the CAD model
- Batch, wizard, and diagnostic modes for automatic and interactive functionality
- Reduced complexity through de-featuring and simplification to prepare CAD models for analysis and other downstream applications
Advanced geometry processing
CADfix delivers breakthroughs in geometry processing, tackling some of the toughest 3D geometry issues affecting the industry. ITI works closely with customers to develop leading-edge novel geometry processing technology that will have a significant impact on engineering process efficiency. Take a look at some of the applications below to see how CADfix meets the demands of today’s leading engineering enterprises.
Data Translation Services
Let ITI's CADfix team handle your CAD data translation needs. We can even provide you with a validation report once the translation is completed, certifying the quality of the translated CAD files in the target system.