MxPLink Solution Objective
The integration enables independent use, and leverages the value of PDMLink for MCAD WIP data management, as well as ENOVIA for enterprise engineering release and change control.
- Mechanical design is initiated in PDMLink and design variations can be iterated on, independent of ENOVIA
- Mechanical design data is “pushed”toENOVIA when it is ready for enterprise visibility or enterprise change management
- MCAD data and E-BoM are synched or MCAD data creates the E-BoM
- Enterprise visibility to mechanical design data (derived files) is “controlled” by ENOVIA via data access rules
- Once released, mechanical design data within PDMLink is “locked-down” until an ENOVIA ECR is initiated/released
- Mechanical design data is “packaged” and “transferred” for supplier exchange via ENOVIA
MxPLink represents an integration framework, made up of flexible and reusable components, that can be "engineered" into a specific customer solution.
With our detailed knowledge of PDMLink and ENOVIA, combined with our dedicated integration and implementation staff, ITI is the perfect partner to ensure your project is successful.