CADIQ 9.1 was released in August 2016 and is the latest edition of ITI's innovative 3D CAD model validation and product data quality product. CADIQ identifies model-based design (MBD) data quality issues that impact downstream re-use for tooling, simulation and data exchange. When design problems are diagnosed on the manufacturing floor, CADIQ can effectively communicate them to engineering using 3D PDF.
CADIQ compares geometry, assembly structure, design features and product manufacturing information among related models to identify significant differences. These are summarized in statistical reports and visualized with interactive 3D graphics.
New features of CADIQ 9.1
- Improved diagnostic results and performance for complex models
- Improved PMI quality checking
- Improved PDF reports to enable left/right diagnostics to be visualized at the same time
- Improved STEP tessellation and area calculations for complex models
- Improved STEP annotation query
- Improved 3D PDF (PRC) tessellated PMI text validation by processing outline only
- Fixed CATIA V5 Hybrid assembly and CATIA V4 mock-up solid validation issues
- Fixed Creo Annotation Element associated geometry query
- New Creo Assembly PMI revision comparison prototype (pre-production testing)
- New Creo configuration loading parameters to control Annotation Element presentation and mapping
- Updated CAD interfaces (see the Support Matrix)
Problem reporting and tracking
ITI's CADIQ development team employs the use of the Footprints Customer Management commercial software product. If you already have a login and password, please proceed to the CADIQ Footprints Access site. Within Footprints you have full capabilities to create and manage any enhancement requests or issues regarding your use of CADIQ. If you have not been assigned login information, please contact our CADIQ support team via the information at the bottom of this page.
CADIQ user documentation and related links
CADIQ 9.1 Product Specifications
SASIG PDQ Criteria to CADIQ Diagnostic Mapping Document
CADIQ 3D PDF Reports Support Documentation
License code utilities
Click here to visit the Utilities Page where you gather machine information needed to create a CADIQ product license.